A wedding in the occupied Tskhinvali ended in 95 people, including17 children, had a food poisoning. 52 of them were hospitalized, and four are in intensive care. The cause of food poisoning was low-quality beef purchased in Vladikavkaz.
It is reported that an ambulance had to be called to the wedding just a few hours after the party started. Next day, the number of cases has exceeded a few dozen. Everyone was diagnosed with intestinal infection. Patients continue to come to Tskhinvali hospital.
According to nurses there is not enough place for patients in hospital, all the corridors are filled, so those with the most "light" case are sent to be treated home.